Trixie Belden and...

This loose collection of short, traditional mysteries are not necessarily related to each other (except that they're short and traditional and mysteries!) and can be read in any order. Turtle Cove is longer in honor of Amy Kalinski's memory.

Divider

Trixie Belden and the Mysterious Bribe

This is a very short, but very traditional, mystery set in Sleepyside.   Someone close to Trixie is accused of a crime, and she sets out to prove his innocence.
~~~
Debuted:  March 18, 2005 in celebration of Jixemitri's Fifth Jixanny
Word count:  5,614

Divider

Trixie Belden and the Killifish Point Mystery

This is another short-but-traditional mystery set in Sleepyside.  It is a Jixemitri Circle Challenge #13 entry for Meagan's 100 Point Challenge.  Trixie sees something suspicious at Killifish Point and sets out to investigate. This also is my third and winning story entry for the 2005 Jixemitri Author Burnout Challenge.
~~~
Debuted:  August 28, 2005 in celebration of my Fourth Jixaversary
Word count:  5,465

Divider

Trixie Belden and the Mystery at the Park Nine Hotel

This is another (you guessed it) short-but-traditional mystery set in upstate New York.  It is a Jixemitri Circle Writing Project Special Anniversary #9 submission.  Trixie stumbles on a decades-old mystery while on vacation.
~~~
Debuted:  August 28, 2009 in celebration of my Eighth Jixaversary
Word count:  6,794

Divider

Trixie Belden and the Mystery at Turtle Cove

This is a longer traditional mystery set in Louisiana following a devastating hurricane.  Trixie and the gang travel to an environmental research station on the Gulf Coast to help with hurricane cleanup and find themselves in the midst of a vandalism spree.
~~~
Initial debut:  March 1, 2015, available exclusively in the Jixemitri Circle Writing Event #9 compilation honoring Jix author Amy Kalinski's memory
Public debut:  August 28, 2015, for my 14th Jixaversary, the day before the 10-year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina making landfall in Louisiana
Word count:  17,175

Divider
Home     FanFic     Email
Divider

Trixie Belden® and associated characters are the copyright of Random House Books and are used without permission. These pages are not affiliated with Random House Books in any way.  These pages are not for profit.  All other characters are copyright © GSDana. Image of Trixie Belden © Random House Books. Graphics created by GSDana.