This is the future of Sapphire Days and Gethsemane, which means that the stories contain spoilers to the other two universes.  Many thanks to Misty, who came with the name for the universe.

Divider

Walking After You
A Bob-White couple begins "the rest of their lives."
Jixemitri Circle Writing Challenge #4 Submission:  Leigh's Bob-White Engagement Wedding Story Challenge
Debuted:  Part OneOctober 22, 2003;  Part TwoNovember 12, 2003
Word count:  6,959

Merry Christmas, Baby
A Bob-White couple celebrates their first Christmas as a married couple.
Jixemitri Circle Writing Project #2.1 Submission;  debuted: December 21, 2004
Word count:  3,381

It's All About Forever and Epilogue
The major events of slightly-more-than-a-decade with a Bob-White couple.
Dedicated to the lovely and generous Mary N. (Dianafan) who steered the course of this story and, as a result, this universe.
The epilogue is password protected . If you wish to read the story, please contact me for the password and supply your birthdate.
Jixemitri Circle Writing Project #2.3 Submission; Jixemitri Circle Writing Challenge #4 Submission:  Leigh's Bob-White Engagement Wedding Story Challenge; debuted:  December 28, 2006
Word count:  16,510 (story); 6,450 (epilogue); 22,960 (total)
 

Divider
Home to Schoolgirl Shamus, Inc.Back to Trixie Belden FanFic
Divider

Trixie Belden® and associated characters copyright © Random House Books and used without permission.  These pages are not affiliated with Random House Books in any way.  These pages are not for profit.  All other characters are copyright © GSDana.  Images copyright © Random House Books, except for the non-Bob-White girl you may not recognize--she's a Spanish-version Nancy Drew (yeah, I know!) drawn by José Triay Cuenc and copyright © 1975, Editorial Bruguera, S.A., Barcelona.  All graphics created by GSDana.