In Honor of Mary Carey's Marvelous Mart Month SSI Presents Mart Belden in...

We lost a wonderful Jixster named Mary Carey (known as Mcarey on the board) suddenly and way too early in May 2015. Mary was known for her friendliness and amazing ability to channel Mart in a way that no one else could. As a result, the Jix Circle Writing Event #11 was created to honor her memory by offering Jixsters the opportunity to post a Mart-focused story during Mart's birthday month--June. The story could be completely original, or it could be a scene from canon retold from Mart's point of view.

I decided that I wanted to do several snippets from canon to honor Mary. But, other than one of my all-time favorite scenes, my mind was blank. So, then I had the idea to bring the community into my effort, since that's what Jix and this CWE is all about--our close-knit community. I thank all of the lovely Jixsters who responded to my request for their favorite Mart moment(s). You guys reminded me of so many scenes that I loved but had forgotten about, and I appreciate all of the Mart moments you sent my way. I hope that I have done some justice with the scenes you love.

So, this five-story "mini" universe of canon moments (encompassing 11 favorite Mart scenes identified by 25 Jixsters) retold from Mart's POV is first and foremost dedicated to Mary Carey, but it's also dedicated to all of the other Mart fans out there.

Divider

Mart Belden in...

Pots and Pans and Coffeepots, Oh My!

~~~

Old Lamps for New

~~~

The Rescue

~~~

Mart, the Mysterious Manipulator of Magic

~~~

The Confession

Divider
Fanfic Home
Divider

Trixie Belden® is a registered trademark of Random House Books. These pages are not affiliated with Random House Books in any way. These pages are not for profit.  Images copyright © Random House Books, used respectfully, albeit without permission.

This miniverse is lovingly dedicated to Mary Carey.

Stories and graphics copyright © GSDana